Health Elements Freeze Dried Organic Wheatgrass Juice Crystals, preserving all the nutrients and enzymes for everyday vitality and well-being, without the hassle of growing, harvesting and juicing.
- A super store of vitamins, minerals and enzymes: Minerals zinc, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium and selenium. Vitamins A, C and B
- Rich in chlorophyll, the natural cleansing agent.
- An excellent source of easily digestible vegetable protein. Other proteins, such as meat need greater amounts of energy to digest.
- 8 essential amino acids.
- 47% protein.
- 100 % Organic freeze-dried wheatgrass juice crystals - preserving all the nutrients and enzymes.
- Gluten free.
- No fillers, binders, artificial colours or sweetners.
- A quick ready in an instant solution no fuss, no mess, no juicing.
- A quick acting tonic and every day supplement.
- Vegetarian and Vegan .
- Grown in a controlled greenhouse environment using organic soil.
- Harvested at 7-10 days old the point of perfection.
What is Wheatgrass?
A superstore of nutrients!
Conventional foods these days are depleted in essential vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Wheatgrass, on the other hand , provides an excellent balance of nutrients vital to good health and well-being. Wheatgrass has varying amounts of protein, minerals and vitamins. Only Sweetwheat is 47% protein. And because it contains chlorophyll, you can use it as part of a detoxing programme to help cleanse the blood and eliminate toxins.
Wheatgrass one of natures finest superfoods:
Contains a broad spectrum of naturally balanced minerals, particularly:
Zinc essential of skin, the immune system, the prostate and eyes.
Phosphorous for nerves.
Calcium for strong bones and teeth, and helping restore your bloods pH balance. Sweet Wheat contains trace elements to ensure calcium is properly absorbed.
Magnesium for good muscle function and bowel health. Sweat Wheat has a particularly well-balanced calcium magnesium ratio.
Selenium important for scavenging free radicals Vitamins well balanced and in a form the body can easily recognise, including:
Vitamin A as betacarotene, essential for good eyesight, reproductive functions, growth and development.
Vitamin C protecting against the free radical damage that can lead to degenerative illness.
B Vitamins the B vitamins in Sweet Wheat are far more easily assimilated than typical B supplements.
Health Elements Wheatgrass is a quick-acting tonic and every day supplement.
A very versatile superfood which works generally on two levels. Firstly as a tonic, a pick you up when your energy levels are flagging. And secondly, as a superfood which, when taken every day, will help nourish and restore your bodys natural balance and well-being.